Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A little about me*


Hiya.

I have been natural now since 1999.

I had locs for 5 years. I cut my locs off in 2005 and have had loose natural hair ever since.

The picture above was taken in June, 2007. I wanted to take a pic of my hair, and color combo that day. I made the jewelry. Likey? :)
My goal for this blog is to have fun, learn more about natural hair care, encourage women to love and play with their natural hair, and more.
I hope you visit often. Feel free to leave happy, good energy feeling comments.
Oh, and a disclaimer here. A lot of my pics are taken in my bathroom. My bathroom walls are a bit splattered with conditioner, mayo, oil, and all sorts of natural hair concoctions. So don't mind the walls, okay? Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI CeeCee,

Thank you for following my blog! I look forward to getting to know you though your words too! I would like to ask you for some advice on natural hair! It's a long story :-)! Maybe we can talk about that topic through email simplylovlee@yahoo.com :-)! Hope to hear from you soon and take care!

Lovlee H. Tang