Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving...ugh?*















Okay, so tomorrow is Thanksgiving. And I'm cranky!

I know I'm supposed to be thankfull and all that, but oh, the holidays really stress and depress me. Or, at least, that's how I feel.

People are rushing around, getting into accidents, to get all the last minute fixin's for the feast. Are we supposed to be rushing, and being stressed?

So tomorrow, I am going to force myself to sit down and write a list of all that I'm thankful for. I'm really going to give it some thought. So that I can "see" and remember the abundance that surrounds me. Because I guess I can forget and take folks/things/privileges for granted.

I suppose I'm cranky because I'm focusing on the wrong things. And based on the Law of Attraction, if I'm focused on the wrong things, all I'm going to continue to see/attract are more wrong things/people/situations. Oooo, gotta change my energy/vibration really quick so I can feel better.

Back to the hair at hand. :) I'm looking for more pics to post...stay tuned.

And have a happy "Thankful" day tomorrow!

No comments: